Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, October 17, 2014

Random 5 Things about Me on Friday



I'm ready to share my 5 Random things about me for this week. It has been a rather relaxing week which is pretty unusual for our family. I'll take it.


1. We live in PA and are experiencing Autumn right now. I love this time of year... Apples, colored leaves, and cooler weather.


2. I'm working on a painting project right now. It's my daughters sign in registry for her wedding. We are making a piece of art for them to sign so she can hang it in her house. I'm pretty excited about it and will share it when its completed.






3. My little one fell on our porch steps and really scraped her leg. She is always doing that because she doesn't pay attention to them. She thinks she can just run down them.  They aren't easy steps though so I completely understand her falling. They are sort of a make shift mixture.






4. I love Rainy days! I have come to the conclusion there is really only one season I'm not a big fan of and that is winter. I like the snow as long as I don't have to go out in it. Me and being cold should be in the same sentence.








5. I have been wanting to make a leaf art journal for some time. I have the perfect little book that I got years ago as a secret sister. I hope this year I can get to do the project. Hoping to get out this weekend to take the kids on a leaf walk. It would give them the project they need for their 4H wildlife project and it would give me my inspiration for my journal notebook.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.