Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, October 24, 2014

Random 5 Friday's Pumpkin Carving a new Family Tradition



1. On Friday we planned a fun night with all the kids and grandchildren . We served them hot dogs, bar-b-que and popcorn balls. Then the carving began... And the laughs I might add. It has been suggested that this should become a new family tradition.








2. On Tuesday night the boys will be dressing their rabbits up for 4H rabbit club. I can't wait to see how their costumes for their rabbits turn out.





3. The other day we went on a leaf walk. The leaves are starting to become dry but they were able to locate some of color. We laminated them and put them in our nature journal notebooks. I can't wait to share it with you.





4. Is it just me or does it feel like time is just flying by. Some days I feel like I am in an episode of groundhog day. The routine is nice and yet it gets monotonous too. Looking for something to change things up a bit.





5. Recently on facebook I found a group called RAKing which is Random acts of kindness. You the sending gather paper items, pens, stickers, washi tape etc.. and send it to one of the people randomly on the list. Others in return send to you. So fun getting fun mail. Excited about doing some in November.





Have a Happy Halloween week!!

Nikki

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.