Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, September 22, 2014

Nutrition Monday




Yep it's been awhile since I have posted anything on Nutrition Monday. I have not gained any weight but I have not been sticking to my plan. I fell off and just can't seem to jump start it again. I decided to try finally reading that Trim Healthy Mama book. I am through the first section and am about to begin reading the part about the actual program.  So far I have come to the conclusion that I might be like the farm girl in her examples of why people gain weight. I can associate most with that particular person. The first few chapters give you insight so that you will know the why you are doing what you are doing as pertaining to the eating plan you choose.

So I will restart my journey once I get this plan down and write out my food plan for next week. It always helps me the most when I have it all written down. I tend to follow it more when its in writing. This I so know. For now for this week I will work on watching portion control and drink lots of water. If nothing else I always go back to these two basics. They help me maintain and find my balance.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.