Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Resouces list of Free Planners

Back to Homeschool Blog Hop

 
Back to school means planning time begins but finding the right planner can often be difficult. I have found that for the most part I have to piece together exactly what I'm looking for my notebook. I also don't want to be spending a lot of money on this tool. I like to keep my money for fun resources for the kids. Today I'm sharing Free Planner resources. Have fun putting together your planner.





Living Well Spending Less - Daily Section, Student Goals, and Quarterly planning pages

Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus - Great day at a glance page. I love this one! If I didn't already have a page for this it would be my next choice.

Proverbial Homemaker - I am in love with these pages. They work from the perspective of routines instead of schedules which is largely how I operate. I am not a slave to time by the hour. More so by our routine whether it starts a 7 am or 10 am. or even later it still begins the same. The use of canning jars is extremely creative.

Learning Tangent- Nice selection of pages Daily plan, week at a glance and more.


Everyday Snapshots- Get an 11 page editable planner by being a subscriber to Everyday Snapshots. Forms can be edited in Adobe.

Our Journey Westward- has a Charlotte Mason planner for those of you that use her style of teaching.

Money Saving Mom- Shares a free Unit study planner.

Donna Young- Has every printable imaginable for creating the perfect planner for your family.
Calendars, day at a glance, Monthly and weekly looks. Including many other forms for every subject.

Dowgeard.com- Shares various form they found online. There is a week at a glance page which is very colorful. Plus a unit planner. Most of the forms on the page are for a public school teacher classroom but these two forms stood out .

Handmade Home - Shares a very colorful planner. I love this but would have to have it sent to a printer or it would be to much color ink for me here at home. Very lovely though.


This should get you started and as I locate more
I will share them here. If you have a free planner please share the link in comments we would love to add your pages to our notebooks.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. Hey there Nikki! Just stopped by to check out your post and was pleasently surprised to see my canning jar themed planner in your list. I'm honored! :) I'm sharing your great list as well. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.