Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, August 22, 2014

Random 5 on Friday


Welcome to Random 5 on Friday. Each Friday I like to share 5 random things about our week ...


1. This week we celebrated 2 Birthday. On August 19th my little one turned 5.  She is probably my last child and so it is interesting to have a life without diapers. Things are definitely different.  She had to have this mini mouse dress for her birthday. Little girls and tulle.






2. My older daughter turned 22 on Aug. 21st. I can hardly believe this women is my daughter. She will be getting married in June 2015 and this is her engagement photo.



3. We are starting school on Monday. Summer sure did fly by. As I was out an about yesterday I hit the perfect yard sale. It was a daycare center. Oh my I bought ABC stamps, Abc mats, Number mats, lacing cards and the cutest squirrel game called The sneaky sneaky squirrel. If you have little ones you just have to look it up. So cute.


4. My boys participate in 4H. I have a special post on their recent activities. Yesterday we added a new Friend to our fur ball collection. When they brought him I couldn't figure out which end was the head and which end is the bottom. He is one big fluff.








5. This weekend we have a busy weekend with Youth lock in , A baby shower and a family reunion. It should be a fun weekend.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki




1 comments:

  1. My oldest two boys have their birthdays in the same week - two days in a row, actually. It makes for an exciting week, doesn't it!? Love the minnie mouse dress, and your older daughter's engagement photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.