Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, August 29, 2014

Random 5 Back To School Style

This week we were Back to School @ Home Style !!
I thought it might be fun to share a few Random things about our First School Week.


1. The kids and I were seeing photos all over social media of kids at bus stops. We decided we wanted to take pictures and
 in our PJ's.  (my Senior this year didn't want any part of first day of school photo day. )





2. We sort of eased in to school this week doing a little math practice on UberSmart Math. We did some reading together and some art projects.






3. Each of the kids received new wipe boards. The boards this year are black and came with white pens.
I hope to order some neon markers soon to use on them. You have to have a few cool tools for School .



4. I also spent a little Money on Teachers Pay teacher. There was this really neat interactive Grammar notebook I snagged for my 8th grader. I really think it will help him to complete his grammar this year. If you are interested here is the link to the  Interactive Grammar Notebook .





5. Our first week of school was very relaxed. There wasn't to much stress and we enjoyed spending time together. Here's to another Great school Year.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.