Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bowling Pins- Virtual Refrigerator





The boys completed their bowling pins from last week. We started them for our 4H fair. The project was to create a super hero. Spirit (age8)  picked Superman as his hero. He is just so cute.







Here is he from a side view. He has a corrugated cape. I loved the texture on it.



Superboy age 14 did Darth Vador not really a super Hero but he got special permission. I think he has all these great ideas for it but never got to completing them all. He had wanted to draw some of the main characters and add those to the cape but best laid plans I guess.



He is pretty awesome the way he is.


 



Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !





Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki






1 comments:

  1. Both boys did a great job on their bowling pins. What a awesome idea for the fair. Something very different and never seen before.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.