Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, July 3, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator- Fun Summer Crafts

Sorry I have been missing in action on the Virtual Refrigerator. Things just happen sometimes. This week I'd like to share with you some summer art.


I made this clothes pin doll for my 4 year old. I used a silk flower and cut it to shape. I hot glued her together. She turned out cute. We are headed out Saturday to the beach. I was thinking she could have a good time playing with her on the way.









We also mad a few bug creations. Using colored pasta , wiggle eyes and popsicle sticks. I love the color in them.











Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.