1. This week we went to my friends farm and picked blueberries and Raspberries. The kids loved doing it especially Spirit. We hope to get there again before the season ends.
We made Blueberry Bread pudding....
We had a pile of berries left over that we froze for smoothies and other fruit recipes.
2. My 14 year old finally had his hair cut. For so long now he has had it long . He decided it was just to hot and he cut it. I think he looks so much more handsome.
3. Yesterday my Brother was home visiting and we all went to our local state park and hung out in the water and had a picnic. The kids enjoyed it but it was cut short with thunderstorms.
4. We also had a viewing to attend this week. We send Prayers to the Jarvis family. Their son was shot and killed. He got in an argument with another young man and when he turned to walk away the man shot him twice. This boy is my daughters friends brother who was 20 years old. This is not this families first loss. A few years ago they lost another child to Cancer at the age of 8. Prayer again for this family. It's such a senseless act. I just don't understand.
5. We are headed to the BEACH TOMORROW!! I so need the break and I'm ready to spend time with my family. Relaxed time.