Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, July 25, 2014

Random 5 On Friday - Accomplishments



1. My little Sweet Pea (4) finally put her head under the water. She has been afraid to do so and often has floaters on her arms and pool noodles too. Today was the day!! She put her head in over and over again. I am so proud of her. Looks like next year we will need to tackle swim lessons.








2. Next accomplishment is also water related. Spirit took a beginners swimmers course. He was terrible afraid of the water. You should see him now. He is up and under the water all over the place. I am so proud of my swimmer.






3. Unfortunately I never got any pictures but today the boys completed their last Tennis lesson of the summer. They are sad to see the time go by so fast and wish they had more lessons. Each year our local area offers free lessons and each year we take them up on it. The boys just love the friends they make and the games and exercise.

4. It has been two weeks since our beach trip and I am so missing it. It went by to quickly. I have not gotten to share with you any of our excursions and activities. They will be forth coming.




5. While we were at the beach Heart took Senior photos of Princess. I can hardly believe this will be our last year schooling her.  More Senior pictures when I get them all.  



You can share your randomness with a Pebble Pond.
Click the graphic below to join in on the fun.





The Pebble Pond



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. I love the senior pictures and at the beach! I grew up in CA so I should have thought of taking my pictures there! Great Random 5!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.