Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, July 14, 2014

Nuitrition Monday - After Vacation BLahs




Our Vacation last week was so great. I really needed time with family and to just leave all my problems behind. The only bad thing about leaving them behind is that when you get home they sort of hit you like a brick wall. For a few days it felt really heavy and took me a few day to get acclimated back into real life. I'm still working on adjusting but it is starting to go more smoothly than when I first walked in the door. There is so much I do in one day that it just felt well... Hard. I began adding things in a little at a time. It didn't help that the house was a mess after dropping our stuff in it, we had a storm go through and have a big tree to deal with that fell down, Spirit started swimming lessons and the grass seemed to grow fast in one week than it ever has. (course I know that last statement isn't true. Ha ha)
I know this might sound silly but I almost felt depressed about it but as the days went I'm beginning to feel ok. I still have a ton of issues floating around that have to be resolved but life goes on.  I hope I'm not the only one. Does anyone else get the After Vacation Blahs...


Despite all this my diet and nutrition plan has been continuing. I do not have to focus on it anymore it just happens which is a good thing. I have not gained any weight nor have I lost any. Not gaining is always a good thing. Some things I want to work on in the next two weeks.

 I  want to try some of those Trim Healthy Mama drinks that I have been hearing so much about.

and

After Vacation I need to get back into exercising.
It's hard to do that on vacation with a room full of family.


That is where I am today. Much to do too before school starts. Starting to think about what else I have to shop for and lesson plans need to be filled in. Much to do.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.