Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Terry TreeTop and the Lost Egg- Review






Terry the Treetop is educational and a fun story written for children ages 2-6 years of age. It can be read to a smaller child or read by a early reader.

Terry the Treetop and the Lost Egg is part of an adventure and educational series. Children will learn a bit about habitats, various environments and animals. It is written in rhyming text and 18 colorful illustrations.


About the Story

Terry is a little boy who is heading on an exciting adventure with is parents. They are going on a Camping trip. While on his camping trip he finds a big blue egg with his binoculars. Terry gently places the egg into a basket and goes about the task of finding the parent to this egg. He begins by asking a Sea turtle, an Alligator, a frog , and a hen if they are the parent to this egg. He learns all about these animals along the way and how they lay their eggs and handle their babies. Will Terry ever find out who the parent is to the blue egg? You will have to read to find out.


What I thought of the story:

I have great memories as a child going camping and I also remember the wonderment of finding an egg from a nest. Young children will be able to relate this story to their lives as it gives you a peek through the eyes of a child. My youngest child (age 4) enjoyed listening to the rhyme of the story. Her two favorite parts were the baby see turtle picture and the end. (Shhh I can't share what happens.)

If you have young children you might want to download this one to your kindle. It would be a good one to take with you on your road trips this summer.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.