Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, June 20, 2014

Random 5 Busy week



1. Busiest week I have had in awhile. We had our VBS this week at church. I had the biggest group of kids which were all preschoolers. It was a lot of fun but crazy too. I barely got anything else around here done because of set up and planning. My blog has suffered as well but I'm here again now.

2. VBS exploded all over my house and I'm not cleaning it up today. :)


3. We are headed poolside  and that's where I am going to stay.


4. In two weeks we are going to the beach. I can hardly wait. I have a lot to do until then.


5. I have so many reviews going on here in the background. Music and history, the rain forest and explorers, Homeschool moms books and so much more.  I hope to get a few posted for you next week. .


Warm blessings,

Nikki





The Pebble Pond

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.