Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Nutritional Monday- My Diet Journal




This weeks update....

I hit my first Goal Weight !!!

I am so happy and ready for my next challenge. I hope to lose 10lbs by the time we go to the beach which is in July. I try to make reasonable goals for myself that I can attain. It keeps me going to the next and the next. If I looked at the big picture all the time I don't think I'd get as far as I have so far
and so much farther to go.

Next week I hope to talk more about Trim Healthy Mamas. Still reading the book and figuring things out but would like to begin trying some of the drink recipes like I mentioned last week. I am a bit behind the pool opened and we have been swimming, schooling and running around.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.