Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, June 9, 2014

My diet Journal





I am so excited. Last weekend we were out at our pool and on the way home I saw an.... Exercise BIKE!! I have wanted one for awhile. I stopped and was soaking wet by the way. They wanted $10 dollars for it and it was a really nice one. It has the timer to time your workout, it shows calories burned , heart rate and much more. So I ran home and asked Daddy to come with me to look at it and haul it home. He willing obliged. All week I have been using it. I start out on the bike. Then go to floor exercises and end with a few weights. Our sitting room with never be the same. It now looks more like a workout room but you know what who needs to sit anyway. I have noticed a difference lately in my workouts. I'm beginning to be able to compete more reps of each exercise. Pretty exciting.

Will update you more next week.

Warm Blessings,

Nikki

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.