Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 29, 2014

Watch Dogs Puppets- Virtual Refrigerator




Sorry I missed posting last week. It was a crazy week. We are winding down a lot of our school activities and stepping into the beginning of our fun summer. It sort of mixes together which makes things a bit busy on our end.


Today I wanted to share with you our simple paper bag puppets. I drew the head and legs for our puppets. The kids added details and used  paint dots for spots. Somehow in the photo a little baby doll shoe showed up . I was going to take another but thought Nahh ... See if you can spot the pink shoe. Hee hee. We made these along with a bible lesson from the watch dog club. You can find the lessons on
Daniellesplace. The idea of the lessons is to teach children to be careful of their actions and words. My little ones have really taken to it and can't wait to do dog club each week.










Do you have some art to share. If so drop in and add yours to the Fridge anytime. :)




Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

2 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.