Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, May 8, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator- Photography



It's been quite awhile since I shared some of my daughters photography. She is 21 years old and attending College. I am so proud of all she has accomplished. Next year she will graduate as a Secondary Ed Math Major. My daughter loves to take photos as a hobby and I thought I'd share some with you again today. She is working on creating her own photography website and this summer will have her first wedding job. She has done children's photos and Senior pictures so far for many of her family and friends. I'd love to share some of them soon but will need the permission from those in the photos so for now I will share some shots she took at her college.


First this is my girl taking a selfie.



 




 
Spring is in the air at the college and everything is in bloom. It is such a beautiful campus.












One of their newest buildings.











I really wish I could show you them more enlarged they are absolutely beautiful. My little blog doesn't do them justice.



Do you have some art to share. If so drop in and add yours to the Fridge anytime. :)








Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I especially like the one with the flag, and the one second from the end - with the building and fountain in the background. (Also like the new look for your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spring colors are so vivid there, she captured the beauty of her campus. The detail in the flowers is so clear.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.