Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 2, 2014

Virtual Frigerator - Coffee Filter Art

This week we got creative with coffee filter art. We had some left over Easter Egg die. I laid down wax paper on the floor and we used plastic droppers to drop the die onto the coffee filters. We were very brave with doing this because all of you know how egg die can stain. I kept cleaner wipes near by and we managed not to make to big of a mess.




Spirit added a lot more and was more interested in creating a puddle in the middle of his filter.  Sweet Pea was more reserved in how much paint she used.
 

Sweet Pea is to young to understand the concept of the project. The idea behind it is to use the two circles to create your own art. She has been into rainbows ever since we saw that big one last week so she added a rainbow to her circles. Creating a collage of sorts. For her it was more about the process.



Spirit Created this Monster Truck with his art.





Do you have some art to share. If so drop in and add yours to the Fridge anytime. :)







Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.




Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. I remember my kids having fun with a similar art project as part of our study of chemistry a couple years ago! Great project!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.