Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 16, 2014

Sunny Art On the Virtual Refrigerator



This week the little ones and I created some Sunshine art. We are so close to our summer break and it's on all of our minds.

How we made them


We used large 18x12 sheet of what paper. I had the kids use blue for their sky ,orange, reds and yellows for the sun. We tried to create some sort of texture in our skies. The little ones didn't quite understand that but It was fun anyway. Then I pulled out my scrapbook book and allowed them to choose a piece of paper. We cut that into strips for our suns rays.
I then created a glue wash by adding a little water to the glue. We used a paint brush to put the glue on the back and we did a wash over the top as well.
They turned our pretty Great . This art will grace our hallway walls for the summer.







This one is mine. Sometimes it's just fun to paint along with the kids no matter how simple the project might be.





This one is Spirits Age 8




Sweet Pea Age 4 made this one. It is so great so see how much she is developing and changing. You can see it in her art.


Do you have some art to share. If so drop in and add yours to the Fridge anytime. :)
 






Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah... Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun Hop each week.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. fun project! Very cheery, especially for the rainy days. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.