Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, May 5, 2014

Scripture Snapshot




Psalms 92:1-8
It is good to give thanks to the LORD And to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; To declare Your loving kindness in the morning And Your faithfulness by night, With the ten-stringed lute and with the harp, With resounding music upon the lyre.


For You, O LORD, have made me glad by what You have done, I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands. How great are Your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep. A senseless man has no knowledge, Nor does a stupid man understand this: That when the wicked sprouted up like grass And all who did iniquity flourished, It was only that they might be destroyed forevermore. But You, O LORD, are on high forever.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.