Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, May 16, 2014

Five Random Things...

I'm again linking up with Miranda @ Pebble Pond
I enjoy the 5 random things posts.. Thanks Miranda.

1. My little one hates having her hair put up but it got so hot she allowed me to do it. She left it in for a whole 10 minutes. Oh well maybe by summer end it will stay in.





2. Mother's day was nice. We are mothers every day of the year when we have kids but it is encouraging to have that one special day to feel loved. The kids made me some cards. I got flowers, a college T-shirt from my older daughter and a college Mom mug. Loved it.



 



3. I have been a scattered mess lately. Yesterday we went to our second funeral. The first was my oldest Child's step mother and now My great Aunt passed away. Just feels like my thoughts are elsewhere. Death tends to get you thinking about your life. I wish I could have a few do overs.


4. The kids and I are counting down the days till the pool opens. We are so excited it sort of marks the start of our summer. We love spending lazy days in the sun and playing with each other in the water. Summer barely feels hot when you can swim.


5. Right at this moment I should be doing laundry and cleaning up the house. Instead I choose to talk to you and write.








The Pebble Pond

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your family losses, in our house we are looking forward to time at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you choose to write your random 5...who wants to do laundry anyhow, lol.. Sorry about your recent losses. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.