Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, April 10, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator- Spring Flower Art.

Spring is in the air. We have been out going to the park
and cleaning up the yard. I can't wait to see the flowers bloom
too. Today I want to share our Spring Flower Art Creations.

I can't take credit for this one. I found it at Apex Art.

Here is how we made them. First I precut black paper for
my little ones to be a vase. Then we cut colored paper into
squares to be glued to the vase. Then they used sharpie to draw
on their flowers and last we used watercolors to paint them and
add some color. I love how they turned out.


This is Spirits age 8




This one is mine. I had to join in. I decided after
figuring out I could put a cross on the front that we are going
to do these on Sunday with the kids.

This is Sweet Peas age 4. She did pretty good.


They look really neat all displayed together. These are
actually going on our Refrigerator.












Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator
Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you
can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah...
Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun
Hop each week.





Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.