Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, April 24, 2014

Virtual Refrigerator- Easter Crafts



Better late then never I guess. Below are a few or our Easter
Crafts from last week.


The first are stick crosses. The kids practiced tying
knots with ribbon onto their crosses. Each was tied with a
silent prayer. Then we went to the yard to place them in the flower
beds. This was a solemn moment and we will do this again next year.





My little gal loved making these toilet tube bunnies. We used
sturdy card stock for the ears and I hot glued them to make sure
They would stay with the added weight of the cotton. We used
tacky glue for the whiskers and noses.
 


Last we tried our hand as some standing sheep. They didn't
turn out like I thought they would. I thought the kids would
enjoy making them fluffy but they barely wrapped the yarn.
You just never know what they will like to do. Sometimes the
best laid plans just don't work.
 


Do you have some art to share. If so drop in and add yours to the
Fridge anytime. :)







Good News. Jennifer the Creator of the Virtual Refrigerator
Blog Hop has created a pinterest board of our Art. So now you
can go and see all of our past art projects. Yeah...
Thank you Jennifer !


Follow Jennifer Miller's board Virtual Refrigerator Art on Pinterest.



Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun
Hop each week.





Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.