Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, April 4, 2014

Real Randomness



The Pebble Pond



No photos this week just some randomness.


1. So we went from winter right into the rainy season here in
PA. We have had rain now for the last 4 days. I know it is needed
for those spring flowers to bloom but I'm ready for some sunshine.

2. My son right now is working on Claymation beside me. I have no
idea how he does it but he does.

3.Starting to think about next years school plans and what activities
we might dig into. Next year I will add a student and have a preschooler.
She is ready to do a few simple activities.

4. Getting ready for Easter Fellowship activities at our church. I have nothing
prepared so far and only 3 families registered. However it is always like this
and before I know it I will have 60 families registered.

5. Today I plan to cut Sweet Peas hair. Her bangs are in her eyes.
It's time to do something.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. We're starting to plan our next year as well! Tis the season...yes, lots of rain over here in our direction as well :)
    Thanks so much for sharing, Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.