I thought I would share this week my Random Easter
post. We are so very busy preparing for Easter activities.
1. Friday we are going to an egg hunt at my dads work and
then to mom and dads to share pizza with a whole bunch of kids.
So much fun.
2. Friday evening I set up for our Easter activities
and manned nursery for Thursday services and Friday Services.
3. Saturday is our Easter fellowship activity. We provide
crafting time for an hour an a half. I will share that with you soon.
4. Then we have an egg hunt with 100s of plastic eggs filled with treats.
This year my son is bring along his real bunny rabbit to share with the
30-60 kids who attend.
5. Easter we attend church services . I supervise our nursery and
teach Sunday school to preschoolers. Then we are heading to my
Moms for Easter Sunday Dinner.
Happy Easter all