Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, April 28, 2014

Nutrition- Dear Diary This isn't Easy



Dear Diary... This isn't easy.

No one said it was going to be easy to lose weight. I have had
some success though. I went into my closet and decided to try on those
jeans. You know the pair. Usually us girls have a couple of things hanging
in our closets but we hope that one day we will wear them again. So I
thought I'll just try it and see how close I am to closing them. Imagine
my surprise when I closed them tight. I was so surprised. I thought I had
another 20lbs or more to go. I even wore them away that day grocery
shopping and later in the week. I was so excited about it that the kids
thought I had finally lost it. I even have a bit of space in them. So that
was an exciting milestone for me. I do have another pair in the awaiting
the next fit but that pair will be awhile.

With that success there also came some struggle too. Easter with all
its goodies was difficult. We also had a death to deal with and I am an
emotional eater . All of the stress of planning Easter activities and
dealing with death sent me spiraling a bit. I did no gain any weight
but I haven't been eating healthy or caring for myself as I should be.
So this is my restart. We all need to have them time and again. And
I want to give myself a pep talk so here it goes...


Don't give up! You can do this! I know it takes longer than you
want but imagine the big picture. Imagine where you want to be
and work to get there. I so want this! I want to be healthy. I want
to keep up with my kids when they play. I want to run and swim
and enjoy them. I want to feel good in my clothes and feel confident
in any situation. When heartache comes I don't want my body to be
the other stress that I have to worry about. It is my temple and God
gave it to me to take care of. I can do this!  I want to be able to
feel confident at Hearts wedding. To walk wit h her and feel proud
and not have to worry about weight or how I look or what people
think of me. I just want to be me and this right now keeps me
from doing all that I want to do. I got this... Today is a new
day to a NEW me. My restart.... Let's go....



Warm Blessings,


Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.