Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, April 28, 2014

Healthy Me



When you think of Spring you might think of warm weather
and blooming flowers but in our region it means rain and lots of it.
So unfortunately you are thinking that now the kids can get outside
but more than likely they are still rather sedentary. The spurts of
warm days mixed with rain doesn't make things any easier because
now they are anxious for outdoor play. To keep us moving I
created a pin board of songs that encourage movement. There
are also some videos there that actually teach you the moment.

Even if you can't get out and going you can still get that body
working . I will continue to add Pins to this board all the time.
If you have any to share feel free to leave the links and I'll pin
your ideas too.








Warm Blessings,

Nikki





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.