Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, April 30, 2014

12 Steps of an Organized Women- Book Review




The Updated and Revised Version of the 12 Steps to
Becoming a More Organized Women by
Lane P. Jordan.

ISBN: 978-1-61970-110-6     (Page Count 176)
The List Price for a Soft cover book is $12.95
The Kindle Price is $7.95

You can purchase the book on
Amazon, Christian Books,
and other Book Retailers.


Today's Women/Mom's have so much on their plates. We
are to run our homes, jobs, and families. It can be so much
to manage. Usually when one part of our lives thrives another one
tends to suffer. It can be arduous. Where do we look when we feel
like we are failing? The bible is a good place to start and the example
of the Proverbs 31 Women written in the pages of his Word.

Lane Jordan uses this example and helps us to apply it to our
lives giving us practical biblical advice as to how to become more
organized as Women, Mothers, Managers of our Homes and Teachers
to our children. With in the pages of this book you will look at...

Your relationships

Managing your Time

Importance of staying Fit or working toward becoming Fit

Meal Planning

Tips for handling your Paper clutter

Details of Managing your Home

And so Much More


The book begins by imploring us to put God first in our lives.
Seek First the power of His word. Seek Him to find your peace.
We all need that to do all and be all the things that God shows
us through Proverbs 31. He does not expect perfection. He only
expects us to lead and follow in His word and Light. To me
this was the most important part of the book.
As you read on you will learn about different ways to put your
husband next in your life. You realize that the relationships
in your life should take precedence over all other aspects of
any kind of busyness. "View your husbands as Gifts from God. "
All other things will fall into place. You will figure them out.
" A women's main need in a marriage is security and a man's
greatest need is respect. "  Lovely advice and thoughts to keep
in mind as you go about organizing your life and time.

In later Chapters you will get into tips of the how to Organize
yourself. Practical advice that will get you started. You might
not be able to do all of these things at once but take one step at
a time and soon you will be living the Proverbs 31 life.

I decided to take some of the suggestions to heart. The kids and
I worked on organizing our attic. I had boxes everywhere. I am
happy to report that the contents of our attic is now organized
into categories. I have created an area for holiday décor and one
for the kids toys they would like to save. The other area was hand
me down clothing. We often shop in our attic but it had gotten a
tad overwhelming. There was just to much there and much of it
wouldn't work for our family. So we brought down bag after bag
of clothing and I sorted them by sizes and girl or boy. I ended up
with organized containers of sizes. It will be so much easier when
the seasons change. I also took at least 8-10 bags to the donation
box. It was a very productive week for clean out.

I then decided to clean out my room a little. I'm a homeschool
momma as you know so I have books . Lots and lots of books and
they reside in my bedroom. It had gotten so bad that they were
stacked around the room. So I sorted them by importance and placed
them on shelves by subject content. Then the rest went in storage in
the attic appropriately labeled. I do have some for the library sale
in the fall for donation.

I must say too that cleaning out all these things felt good. Sometimes
I feel overwhelmed with stuff . Tossing and Purging really
helped my mental mindset, which is always a good thing when you
have kids.

After reading this book I also came away with many other book
suggestions to look into. I would suggest when reading to
keep a notebook nearby for ideas you want to implement into
your life. I found that there were many things I already do
to organize myself. There were a few new things I learned
along the way. One was the variety of links shared to help you
organize yourself so that you are paperless. My desk sure does
get messy sometimes and it would be nice to jump start us into
the technology age. This will be my next task.


Definitely a book worth picking up if you need a little Proverbs
advice in your life.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

I received a free copy of this book/Ebook/Product to review. I was not
required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way.
The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance
with the FTC Regulations. I am part of 
The CWA Review Crew.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.