Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, March 8, 2014

Random Van Thoughts





The Story of our Broken Car in 5 Random thoughts....

1. On Friday our Mini Van went up in smoke literally. Dad got it
parked at Sheetz but if you tried to move it Smoke would roll out
from under it. Our Engine is completely gone. We have one car.
And that was it!!

2. We came home to decide what to do. Junk the van, tow the van
or try to fix the van. We had it towed because we weren't sure
what we wanted to do. We decided to have it towed to our house.

3. That weekend it snowed. We were stuck in but were able to get
out in the evening. I searched online for a new van.  I found a few
and we went too  look. Course the last place we looked is the place
that we found the Van we were going to buy. The photo of it is above.

4. We bought a Venture 2004 new to us Van. It's red I love it!!
It has two bucket seats front, middle and the back is a bench seat.
There is so much room inside. I especially love the extra room in the
trunk because on grocery shopping day . I need the extra room.

5. We still have to figure out what to do with the old Van.
I think it is going to the junk yard.

Warm Blessings,


Nikki




Want to add your Randomness. Head over the Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond



1 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new van! Part of me wishes we could get a new one - I am so tired of needing to make repairs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.