Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, February 27, 2014

Creating designs for a Rug



We haven't gotten a chance to work on any big projects in the
last few weeks but we did do a little drawing.

This week we are still studying the middle ages in our History course.
We recently have been taking a look at the Islamic Empire and
the art associated with Mosques of that time period. We learned that
the carpets were ornamentally done and were symmetrical. The
little ones decided to try their hand at designing their own carpets.


This is Spirits age8






And Sweet Pea Age 4.
(a little copying brother going on)









 

Check out some of the other Bloggers co-hosting this fun
Hop each week.




Warm Blessings,

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. They did a great job catching on to symmetry. Neat way to teach that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely. What a great art project to compliment the lesson. I am linking up our bobble heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and creativity. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.