Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Words They Say




When the littles are little they say the cutest things
just because they are learning and growing.  I thought it
would be fun for me to choose a few of my littles quotes from
2013 for your to enjoy. A little giggle for your day.

My littles are Sweet Pea age 4
and Spirit Age 7



After Grocery shopping we are putting Groceries away...

  Sweet Pea says Are you done yet?
Our response... no
"Well if you'd like me to have a popsicle just call me ok".



I asked Spirit what his assignment was and he said...
"I don't recommend it. " 


This one was noted in August when we were on our train ride
Sweet Pea was looking at a picture book with my mom. She asked
what the animal was and mom said that's a mouse.

"She said Ohh I know that one it moves our computer"


Spirit says Mommy guess what today is?? At the time it was Mother's day.
 So I play along thinking I'm about to get a mothers day hug and a
Happy Mothers day greeting. Then he says really loud and excited like
" ITS CHURCH DAY !!!" Just as good I think.




My kids are worth the moon and back. I will cherish these
days as they grow so quickly.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki






1 comments:

  1. The things children say are so wonderful. The funny sayings haven't stopped at our house : ) My 16 yo said something last week that still has me laughing. Keep writing them down because you will forget. Thanks for sharing. Life & Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.