Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 17, 2014

Weddings and Birthdays

The Pebble Pond











1. This week is  Spirit's 8th Birthday. We celebrated at his
grandmas house and then on Saturday he is going glow golfing
with some friends. Sorry for the grainy photo this was a mom forgot
her camera so it was taken on my oldest phone photo.


2.  My oldest daughter and I went Wedding Gown Shopping !!
Egads how did that happen. We took lots of photos but I want to
save the dress for family as a big surprise. She was lucky to find
THE ONE... We all cried . I am so happy for her . So happy she is
able to be able to marry her best friend.
3. I have so many little projects going on that it's hard to
keep up with what all I'm working on. Do you every get that
busy mom syndrome where you overbook yourself. This is me
right now .

4. My new favorite snack is frozen red grapes.
MMM so good.

5. I did a big clean out of my kitchen this week. I have some
more to do but it has become so much more manageable when I'm
cooking. As it was before it was so hard to find everything it had
gotten so cluttered. I am loving my new to me kitchen organization.
I will finish the last details  this week.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Since joining Flylady, I have been cleaning and purging my house of "junk" we don't need, love and want. It's an amazing feeling to see progress being made.

    Congratulations on finding the perfect dress. I know your family is excited about the upcoming wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your daughter to find the perfect dress. What a sweet time!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.