Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 31, 2014

Random 5 Non productive

The Pebble Pond


1. This was not a productive week at all.  I ended up not attending
church on Sunday because I as sick and that has taken my entire
week. Today I am feeling a little better but a tad wore out.

2. This week the boys had dental appointments. We so love our
children's dentist and I am so sad to hear they are no longer going
to accept our insurance. I can't afford to pay out of pocket for 4
children and so we will have to find another dentist.  I just hope
we can find one we love like this one. Insert sad face here.


3. Our house looks like a tornado went through it. That's what
happens when mom is sick. So I can't wait this week to get started
on Motivated Moms. (A little something I get to review with the
schoolhouse crew. )

4. I love to read and am reading several books at once. They are
and in no particular order...

The Bible
Crave
The Daniel Plan
12 Steps to be Organized
Sing you Home by JodiPicoult


5. I always wake up at 3 or 4 am and then want to go back to
sleep later but can't because the little ones wake up. Blaaaa.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. I told the kids that my new Motivated Moms book is actually Motivated Family and we have to work together to tick everything off!! Is that cheating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sick this week too and my house looks like it. Thanks for sharing what you are reading! I love to get ideas from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am reading several books at once... I've been wanting to read that Jodi Picoult book. Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel so far it is. I am only a few chapters in. I picked that one up just the other day when the boys had dental appointments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.