Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, January 23, 2014

Looking Out my Window I See...



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator.  I have
gathered with a  group of 3 other bloggers  working to share
our children's art each week. I feel that Art and creating things
with our hands is important to our studies. It is so nice to see
what other ideas there are out there for kids to do and to have
a platform to share my children's creations.


We would love to have your join us. You can share art,
crafts, or even photography in our link up.







This week I only have one art work to share. My son and I were looking
at art  this week from Ancient Roman. We found some pictures of
the walls of ruins from Mt. Vesuvius. Many of the walls were done
as frescoes which were similarly done in plaster. The work we looked
at showed painted windows of architecture of that time period.


Spirit created this work of art from a window view. It was up to
him what he wanted to show out of his window. Then is
was to watercolor paint it.





He shows a sunny blue sky with clouds. A tree growing in a garden
with a walkway and a trellis. Reminds me a little of the yard we had at
our old house. I'm thinking he was basing it off of that.


Please share your art and link up.
Warm Blessings,

Nikki



1 comments:

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.