Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Documenting Words on Facebook


 
 
Now I know that Social Media can sometimes not always
be a good thing. There are times where I find it time consuming
as I sift through the things I want to read and the things I don't want
to read. Then one day a family member came up to me and said...

"I just live for your facebook posts. I love seeing what your kids are
doing and saying now. "

I had no idea that family was enjoying the things my kids were doing
or that they were enjoying hearing the things they said. So I started to
sift through 2013 posts and I realized what I had done. I had really
created some good memories there. Things I could save in my children's
memory book very easily by copying and pasting my words. Yet that
can be pretty time consuming. I wanted to find away to put these memories
into something really useable. Then I found it... Likebook.

 

I love this. I can go in and all my posts are loaded automatically. Then if
I want to delete some things from the book making it only memories
for my kids I can easily to that. I can change my cover and I can have
their pictures and memories at my finger tips. I really love this idea
and on top of that the messages that family sent commenting on the things
they said and did are saved too.


I am not getting anything by endorsing this website. I just
really loved the idea.... I can hardly wait to make mine.



Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.