Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, January 10, 2014

BRRR, Wedding, Christmas and School

The Pebble Pond



1. On Monday we had -20 degree temps which
froze our pipes. We called the plumber but he came
and said that he didn't have time for all our issues. That
was a first. By Wed. we had the pipes thawed and
by Thursday Daddy fixed the cracked shower pipe.


2. Because of #1 we had a crazy start to our school
week. We had family in and out and plumber in and out.
Somehow we managed to do it all.

3. I have been working on my health and a new way of living.
I am eating clean which has been so great. I would recommend
it to anyone. I feel so good and have so much more energy.
I have lost 40lbs so far and feel just Amazing. I have more
to do on my journey to weight loss but this time I will get there.


4. On Saturday we have a late family Christmas party to attend.
The kids love going and spending time with cousins. We
play bingo for wrapped gifts. It's a lot of fun.

5. Sunday I am taking off of church this week and heading out
to a wedding show with my oldest daughter. Who ever thought
this day would come.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Wait! For a second there I thought the plumber meant he didn't have the time for your problems at all. I'm glad he meant that he couldn't get it all done in one day. Haha! Anyway, the issues are fixed now, so I guess that's good news. By the way, congratulations on the marriage of your eldest daughter. You must be really proud and happy for her. :)

    Lovella Cushman @ Perfection Plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a crazy week, Nikki! Hopefully, the plumber being in and out of your house deemed to be helpful. Were the plumbing issues fixed permanently? It would be bad if you had to experience the same troublesome issues again. Anyway, playing bingo for wrapped gifts sounds like a great idea for a Christmas party. Remind me to try it out this coming December. All the best! :)

    Traci Romero @ Harris Plumbing

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.