I jumped in with both feet to find JOY... That was is my one word
for this year. JOY. Finding JOY in all that I do. I am joining Ann
Just start counting your gifts. Counting your thanksgivings.
This is the month of January...I thought I'd post a month at a time.
I place mine in my sketchbook/journal notebook.
1. Converstations with Princess. Open words that I"ll keep private and in my heart.
2. "Mommy play Candyland with me." Little voices
3. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth--
To New beginnings.
4. Fallen snowbunny that the children created when playing
5. potty chart
7. Thank you Mommy
8. Groceries put in their place
9. Little girl giggles
10. God's love
11. lantern from Heart
12. Women's bible
13. Gifted Bible from a friend
14. Lessons plans
15. smiling children