Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reindeer Cam and Deer Art



If you have a preschooler or early Elementary Student you just have to
HAVE TO...go and watch the Reindeer Cam !!! My preschooler just loved
watching them today. We had the live feed going for at least 2 hours.
Below is a screen shot of the feed...




The deer ran around and played. At 11:00 Est. time we were able to see
Santa come and feed them. He gave them food, waved to the camera, gave them
hay, checked his mail and played ball with his dog. It was so adorable.
He makes another appearance at 6 and 9 pm. You can go on the site
and see when he appears your time. If you send Santa a letter he will
put you on his nice list. Sweet Pea and Spirit worked on making Santa
picture today to send with their letters.


After watching for awhile Sweet pea wanted to draw a deer so I tried
giving her some basic steps. For being four she followed rather well.





Later she added a few more.






We decided to make some stuffed deer too. We stuffed a paper bag.
Folded down his face. Added eyes and a pom pom nose.
We traced the hands and decorated them.

Spirit decorated his with lights.






And Sweet Pea colored hers.

I took multiple pictures of  her she just loves the camera. They
came out so cute I couldn't decide which to use so I'm sharing them all.
























Warm Blessings,

Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.