Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, December 5, 2013

Refrigerator Art


Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art.
Including mine below this post. 






This is a craft we made a few years ago but thought I'd share it.
I may do this one in our Sunday School this upcoming week.
The little angels are so cute. I had done this with Spirit when he was
3. That is his little angel in the front. I drew the face for him and the
other is his brothers who would have been 9. I found them in my photobucket
this morning. They make really nice memories.



Angels photo Angels.jpg




This one is a Jesus poster. I have seen them done with names and thought
why not one for our Lord and Savior. We used stencils for His name and
then made patterns around it and colored them in.



Jesus art photo 104_2303.jpg




This one is done by my son age 7. We were looking at Art
by Winslow. He did a lot of his work of people doing something.
 Spirit created this scene of him and his brother playing tag.







Don't forget to share your art...


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.