Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, December 13, 2013

Random 5 The Snowy Addition

The Pebble Pond



1. We have had our first glimpse this year of what our winter is going
to look like. We had about 6 inches of snow so far and looks like more
in the forecast.

2. Something you might not know about me. I do not like driving in the
snow . Now this is not an uncommon response from people but I literally
panic. It scares me to death but when I have to do it I force myself.






3. The kids went out and played in the snow for awhile
they made snow angels and these little snowmen.

4.  In Pa there is a law that says you have to clear your car of
snow or ice so that it does not hit cars as you are driving. This is
very difficult to do when you have a mini van so when I went
grocery shopping this week I bought a long scrapper with a brush.
I'm hoping this will help in cleaning off the van the next time around
because when I'm doing it I feel really short.


5.  Lastly I think that the snow coating the trees is absolutely beautiful
before it is untouched by anyone.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. I love the snowmen!! I have trouble clearing the snow off the top of our van and truck as well. I do my best but... that's all I can do. And I'm not sure how strict the law is in my state.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.