Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Friday, December 27, 2013

Random 5 Our Christmas...

The Pebble Pond



1. Christmas this Year was just awesome!!  It approached so quickly but
a great time was had by all. It was one we won't soon forget.

 







2. My parents came over in the morning to watch the festivities.
They brought along their little Lily dog dressed in her Christmas
Jammies. 










3. Sweet Pea was all about being a Princess this year.





4. Spirit Got the new nutcracker he wanted. He just loves them!!



5.  I got a kindle fire HD for Christmas and a mug that had a crocheted
cozy around it. It is adorable . Hand made by my oldest daughter.












Merry Christmas,

Enjoying my sweeties this year. :)

Lot's of great posts Ready for the New Year.
See you all then.


Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.