Welcome to Lego Challenge #4 Results. The sad thing is I have no
results so if you did this challenge please link up at the bottom so we
have some examples to share. I can add them to this post too and
you can be featured. What happened with us? Well we were sick
most of December and then the holiday jumped right in. It all happened
so fast. There was a lesson learned I think next year we will skip
Lego challenges in December. Despite not having our challenge done.
I did find some Christmas Lego Creations online some of them with
patterns. I didn't want to leave you high and dry.
To be honest my kids didn't know where to start with this one.
So for next time I found these patterns that might help get things going...
Here's an example of a Lego Tree
And now for our Next Lego Challenge... Come by Dec. 17 and
link your results......
Now it's your turn. Link up and share your creations. We can't wait to see
what you have come up with and before you run off . Don't forget to
snag your Lego Challenge #4 Here are the details to participate.
Would you like to join us? The first Friday and the Third Friday of each
month you will find a new Lego challenge. Here is how it will work....
1. Present the challenge to your kids and have them make their creation.
2. Take a photo of what they come up with and have them write a little
about their creation.
3. Create a post on your blog with their challenge and set it to live
on January 17. If you do not have a blog contact me in comments
and I can give you information to email it to me for your child's challenge
to appear on my blog.
4. On Jan. 17 come back here and Link up to the challenge and find out what
The new challenge will be.
5. Include a link to my post please. :)
6. You might also want to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss
any challenges.... Lots of ways to follow me on my side bar to the right.