Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, December 9, 2013

Lego Challenge 3 Results...

Well I am so very sorry I am late getting the new Lego challenge posted.
It was an interesting week last week. My little one started vomiting
on Sunday. She then became stuffy and  It went to an acute upper respiratory
 infection. If you have little ones you then you know how much time it
takes away from your everyday life. So I appreciate your forgiveness
on this one.  Family first.

Anyway enough groveling. (wink) Let's get to Lego Challenge 3!!!







My older son was sick as well so I only had one lego clubber this week.
My 7 year old son created this one to go with the story the three pigs.
Here he built all the houses. He says the white house is a house of snow
instead of sticks . (smile)  There are three little red pigs there by each
house and of course his monster  is the wolf. Pretty creative I think.







I hope you got a chance to do the storybook challenge but if
not maybe you will get to this one....









*******************
Now it's your turn. Link up and share your creations. We can't wait to see
what you have come up with and before you run off . Don't forget to
snag your Lego Challenge #3 Here are the details to participate.

Would you like to join us? The first Friday and the Third Friday of each
month you will find a new Lego challenge.  Here is how it will work....

1. Present the challenge to your kids and have them make their creation.

2. Take a photo of what they come up with and have them write a little
about their creation.

3. Create a post on your blog with their challenge and set it to live
on December 20.  If you do not have a blog contact me in comments
and I can give you information to email it to me for your child's challenge
to appear on my blog.

4. On Dec. 20 come back here and Link up to the challenge and find out what
The new challenge will be.

5. Include a link to my post please. :)

6. You might also want to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss
any challenges....  Lots of ways to follow me on my side bar to the right.


Warm Blessings,


Nikki


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.