Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 14, 2013

PreSchool Fall Crafting- Virtual Refrigerator



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art.
Including mine below this post. 







This week is the Preschoolers turn to share her crafty fall Creations.
For this one I took a pink piece of paper, her favorite color, and cut
a maple leaf right in the middle. Then she used the paint daubers and
painted her paper. Once the paper dried we added some tissue paper to
the middle. She doesn't quite get fall colors form others so hers is a mix
of beauty for fall.


By Sweet Pea Age 4




We also did a squirrel craft this week. I cut a squirrel shape out of a
brown paper  bag. We were out of brown construction paper. Sweet Pea
cut little snips for his tail. Then we glued him down. I drew an oval in
the middle of the tail so that she knew where to cut to. Then she added
a wiggle eye, leaves and butterflies. I thought she'd add piles of leaves
but this is what she choose. Simple and sweet.


By Sweet Pea Age 4





Our last Craft today is foam shaped leaves. I want to get some magnet
tape to put on the backs so we can literally put them on our refrigerator.
I gave her a variety of things to use. She stuck mostly to the plastic shapes
but did do one there with beans.


By Sweet Pea Age 4.






Thank you for joining us with our Crafty Fall crafts.


Don't forget to share your Art this week.





1 comments:

  1. That squirrel is the cutest thing!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.