Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, November 21, 2013

Landscape, Seascape and Cityscape



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art.
Including mine below this post. 









This week I have to share for you our examples of art
by my son Age 7 Spirit and one by my daughter age 4 Sweet Pea.

This week we discussed various paintings that represented landscape,
seascapes and cityscapes. Below are the projects we completed.




Spirit's Seascape. - Water color, black sharpie and crayons.






Spirit's landscape- Watercolor, brown construction paper, green tissue paper.





Spirits Cityscape- black paint and construction paper.






Sweet Pea tried her hand at a cityscape. She has a pink road,
pink house, one purple house, pink windows and multiple pink suns.
My girl loves her pink.








Please link up and share your art for this week.

Warm Blessings,


Nikki

1 comments:

  1. The first seascape is especially good! Great project to compare the different styles.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.