Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, November 9, 2013

Castle Project- Art and play

 




Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art.
Including mine below this post. 







This week I want to share with you our castle projects. I posted
Spirits back a week or so ago on a review Bridgway Academy but
wanted to share in detail more what we did. I had to help quite a bit
with these but the kids had their hands in them too.
We used foam board and poster board. I cut large rectangles
for the towers and drew the tops. Spirit cut it out then to give it that
castle look. He then drew or colored his castle towers. We stapled
them into a cylinder. I cut the bottom about an inch up and folded
them inside so that we could hot glue it easy to our foam board.
You can see he drew doors and windows.  I bought the foam board
in color. I actually found the cheaper foam board easier to cut. I
used an exacto knife and then hot glued the sides for the kids.

Spirit has some medieval figures so he put those inside to play.










Of course Sweet Pea wanted one too. I made hers a bit smaller and
we miss judged and didn't have enough poster board but we did use
some toilet tubes. It has the same effect but the towers weren't as high.
It's hard to see but she glued some pink pom poms and a little glitter.







Sweet Pea loves playing pet shop . Now her pets have a castle too.

 





 I hope you enjoyed this weeks refrigerator art albeit a bit late.


Don't forget to link up...


Warm Blessings,

Nikki






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.