Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Finds




It's time once again for my weekly finds and this week I have quite a
few goodies for you... I have done a lot of web searching.


October Lego Challenge - Do your kids love Legos perhaps they would
enjoy a Lego challenge. I love the idea of doing one of these per month.
They would have plenty of time to get them made. Maybe even a weekly
challenge.. hmmm the ideas are going right now.


Virtual Book Club- Just came across this blog called the virtual book
club. It looks like this is for early elementary but there is a link
in her side bar that has a Chapter book theme. Looks like a lot of
great ideas. I am adding this one to my reader.


Elementary Geometry Book- This is a wonderful sources a free geometry
book for Elementary level. Free is always good.


Blessed Beyond a Doubt- has a free addition worksheet with a fall harvest
them. Always love little extras like this that get this kids excited to do
their lessons.

Free Ebooks - 51 Sources for free Ebooks. I spend hours searching around.
It's hard to choose just one. Happy reading.


10 Week Poetry Course- Looking for something to do in Literature.
How about a 10 week poetry lesson.



Photobucket

If you are looking for some crafts to do with your kids check out
the Crafty Mom's Saturday Share. Many bloggers link up and share
their craftiness. Scan through lots of ideas.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.