Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, October 10, 2013

Virtual Refrigerator...



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art. 






This week I pulled out those fall stamps that I used once upon a time
for a drama club back drop. I allowed the kids to create their own
fall collage of leaves. The kids experimented with making various
patterns in their work. I allowed Each child two stamping pages each.




My son Spirit was working this week in his sketch book. This week
He looked at how to draw a bird. Here is his bird soaring through the sky.
We had looked at different forms of art pertaining to birds. Spirit also
added with in his tree some parts of birds as he had seen in a sculpture
of a representation of a bird. You can see the red feather in the tree
and an orange beak. He thought this up himself. I as so impressed. 






During our read aloud time we have taken to drawing during that time
in our sketch books. Spirit needs to keep his hands busy. This is one
of those drawings from this weeks storytime.







Don't forget to share your Art!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.