Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Thursday, October 24, 2013

Refrigerator Art- Self Portraits



Welcome to another post on the Virtual Refrigerator. You can
link at any of the blogs below if you would like to add your weeks art.
Including mine below this post. 







This week I thought it would be fun to share with you are yearly
self portraits. Each year the kids create a portrait of themselves.
We keep them all and the kids get to really see how much
their art improves with each passing year.


This is Superboy's age 13







Spirit's age 7 ... There is a large white square on top of his
picture because he drew fancy bubble letters of his name and
I like to try to keep their names private. Thanks for understanding.






Even Sweet Pea joined in on the fun.
Sweet Pea age 4.







Please share your art for this week at the link provided below.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki

1 comments:

  1. Love it. It is not easy to do a self portrait. They did great jobs. I agree with no names.
    Please link to my new link on Creative Saturdays.
    Blessings,
    Janis www.janiscox.com Author of Tadeo Turtle

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.