Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs
Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekly Finds



My Favorite Find this week is a Preschool Bible Curriculum Called....


God's Little Explorers

This Curriculum takes you through the basic bible stories using the letters
of the Alphabet as the basis. I have found that some of the activities
are to hard for my preschooler or they don't apply to what we are doing.
At those times I just supplement with something else. Otherwise the curriculum
has been absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend it's use.


I haven't been doing a lot of searching lately. We have been
doing some major house clean out. Instead of the term "Spring Cleaning"
it has been a "Fall clean out". So this is all I have for this week but
more will be forthcoming soon.


Warm Blessings,

Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. All comments will be answered here on my blog Thanks for commenting and stopping by.
Nikki

Keep in Touch

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to comment or leave a message in my message box. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank- you for visiting Angels of Heart.

Rejoice in the Lord Always.